Those of you that have worked with Lync and Skype for Business server will have heard of (and possibly have used) the SEFAUTIL tool to set a number of different parameters for your Lync/SfB users, including enabling/disabling Call Forwarding.
The good news is that with the latest version (3.0.1-preview) of the Microsoft Teams PowerShell Module, you can now control Call forwarding for your Teams users!
Installing the Module
To install the module, run the following on your machine:
Install-Module -Name MicrosoftTeams -AllowPrerelease
Here’s what’s now available additionally within the latest version of the module:
- Get-CsUserCallingSettings – shows call forwarding settings, delegates, and delegator information for a user
- Set-CsUserCallingSettings – sets call forwarding settings for a user
- New-CsUserCallingDelegate – adds a new delegate with permissions for a user
- Set-CsUserCallingDelegate – changes permissions for an existing delegate
- Remove-CsUserCallingDelegate – remove a delegate from a user
Are there any other cmdlets that you’d like to see added?