Skype for Business on Mac
Updates are available from Microsoft AutoUpdate (MAU). To use MAU, start Skype for Business on Mac, and then choose Help > Check for Updates. If you have not yet installed Skype for Business on Mac, you can do so from the Microsoft Download Center.
Release date: August 13, 2018
Version: Build 16.20.90
Grouped view for chats
Users can now choose to display the chats list in grouped or list view. On the Chats tab, select Grouped View to have all chats with the same contact or group of contacts displayed under a single collapsible heading.
- Fixed an issue that caused calls to drop even when network conditions were good.
- Fixed an issue when redialing a phone number with a headset attached that caused the call window to continue to show “Calling” after the call was established.
- Fixed an issue the prevented a user from starting a chat from the contact card in Outlook.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Rate My Call dialog box from being displayed when a call ended. (Skype for Business Online only)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the user’s status from being updated to “In a Meeting” during a scheduled meeting time.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the red dot to indicate unread messages in a chat from being displayed for chats with long names.
Improved the notification displayed to a user who has been upgraded from Skype for Business on Mac to Microsoft Teams.